- Dimensions(mm): 1879.60(L) x 711.20 (W) x 711.20(H)
- Dimensions(Inches): 74" (L) x 28" (W) x 28" (H)
- Shiny Polished Copper Interior & Exterior Finish
- Made of pure durable 16 gauge copper
- Lacquered or Hand waxed finish for easy maintenance
- Handcrafted by consummate Indian artisans
- Tub filler must be floor or wall mounted
Straight Base Copper Bathtub Big Size
Straight Base Copper Bathtub Big Size is a 74-inch copper bathtub with a width and height of 28 inches each. Made of 16 gauge pure copper sheet.
This copper bathtub features a lustrous polished copper interior and exterior finish. This is a premium 16-gauge pure copper bath manufactured for the bathing luxury has the following highlights:
- This copper bath has undergone lacquering and hand-waxing for ease of maintenance.
- This bathing luxury handcrafted by consummate Indian artisans is a must-have fixture for your bathroom.
- This bathing tub comes with a popup waste that allows for easy drainage of the water.
- The tub fillers must be floor or wall-mounted.
We have some other variations of straight base design copper bathtub that might be of interest to you as well. Take a look at them at the links down below:
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenates and enriches your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance because of the intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of the substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtubs can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for a longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also help in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a long soak in the tub as the tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass is a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub. You can read more about the care and maintenance of your copper tub at the link down below:
For more thorough cleaning, clean the bathtub occasionally with gentle or mild dish soap, warm water, and a soft and clean cloth or sponge. wipe the inner and outer surfaces of your copper bathtub with a piece of cloth or sponge to keep it away from water residues held in the texture
Our copper bathtubs