- Hammered Interior & Exterior
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Water Capacity (Gallons): 69
Hammered Antique Copper Tub with Ring Handles
Hammered Antique Copper Tub with Ring Handles | Ribbed and studded plinth lines the bottom of this bathtub, giving it a unique look.
66" Technical Drawing
- 66" Dimensions: 66" L x 32.5" W x 31.5" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 69 gallons.
- 72" Dimensions: 72" L x 33" W x 32" H (± 1"). Water capacity with overflow: 76 gallons.
- Width including rings: 35".
- Please note: Tub is extra wide. Check door frame measurements before ordering.
- Patina applied using a French hot process, so the color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1").
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: includes Extended Pop-Up Tub Drain, which can be cut to size at installation.
Why you should consider investing in a Hammered Antique Copper Tub with Ring Handles
Newly constructed brass go through a natural aging process and may appear unsightly for a very short, “break-in” period. Initially, they will be gray in color and evolve into a rich. In a short time, your sink will develop dark spots and marks where water or other products have caused natural oxidation. This is normal. These spots will blend together and transform your sink into a beautifully vibrant display of color. Acid products, like ketchup or lemon, will remove the patina on your sink if left on for a while. Not to worry… The patina will revive quickly and any spots will vanish in a short time, depending on the minerals in your water.
Brass has the unique advantage of oxidizing over time, which means that its color continues to evolve with the life of the sink. The older it gets, the more attractive it looks. Any scratches and flaws that occur on its surface will disappear into the metal as it oxidizes.
Care & Maintenance
This Copper Bath is coated with a lacquer that maintains the finish and means that the bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth. The coating is durable and flexible, allowing it to stand up to the rigors of regular use. Read more on the care & maintenance.
Our copper bathtubs
Visiting here from the UK? Check this bath on our UK website at the link down below: